Saturday, January 5, 2013

Taking a break

I am taking a break from blogging for the time being to focus on some new career opportunities. I want to thank everyone who has read, followed and commented on WALLPAPER blog over the last 5 years, it has meant a lot to me. I've met, conversed with and made connections with some amazing people while blogging and I am very thankful for the experience! Happy 2013 to everyone!


you can still follow me on pinterest at LizMeris
and on twitter at @Wallpapier

5 comments:

Brittany S. said...

Congrats on the new career opp Liz, and best of luck in the New Year!

Designwali said...

oop exciting. Hope 2013 is fabulous for you!

Wallpaper said...

Thanks ladies!!

Prayoga said...

Such a nice wallpaper, :D

Jacob Ralph said...

I like it! I've seen a similar one on www.bestwallpaper-hd.com